Saturday, June 21, 2008

blog break

Our family is off to Catalina for a week, so I'll be computer-free and therefore taking a blog break until right around July 1st. In the meantime, let me suggest you take some time to do one or both of the following:

1. Listen to our 2008 Annual Meeting Audio:

Listen Here!

Here I share some heartfelt reflections of my 5 years at Grace. Todd Talley, our treasurer offers a financial review and financial preview. Finally Pastor Ken shares some thoughts as he embarks upon his well-earned 3 mo. sabbatical.


2. Watch this Tim Keller lecture that he gave at the Google headquarters.

Here he shares insights from his book The Reason for God. What a unique opportunity! You'll see why this guy makes me think and why I like him so much . . . (HT: Troy Hawkins)


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pastor Tim, you'll be dearly missed for the week you're not blogging. But happy travels to Catalina.

Thanks for giving us the heads up this time that you'll be gone for a while. And thanks for the media suggestions.

Anonymous said...

Awesome talk by Dr. Tim Keller. For those of you who haven't watched it, take an hour to listen. Thanks for posting this Pastor Tim.

Tempting Weddings said...

I love him and I can even understand his wisdom which makes it even more awesome for me to comprehend, thus i am able ot convey that to other non christians, thanks for posting this, i love reading about your life and things you cherise.

Unknown said...

Tim thanks for posting this Keller message....it was great!