Monday, April 05, 2010

Monday post-Easter

I'm tuckered out from a day of preaching and family fun yesterday. Easter Services were full and rich. It was a blessing to plumb the depths of Hebrews 7:25, sort of an irregular Easter text.(listen here!)

This evening is our first Growth Group. I can tell the whole family is excited. It was fun to hear our 13 and 11 year old girls strategically planning for how to keep the little ones occupied. Chili is in the pot. Cornbread will go in at 5:00. Everyone should be here by 6:00.

I'm in a unique position as not just the facilitator of the discussion, but also the creator of the content. I'm not sure how this will go, but I really don't want to be the pastor. We'll see how it goes. . . . I'll let you know.

Since is Easter vacation for many, Growth Groups are sort of "soft starting" this week. If you missed all the sign-ups, but want to get into a group this quarter, email Pastor Steve.

No comments: