Wednesday, September 08, 2010

5!

Haak turns 5 today. Precious boy, fearfully and wonderfully made by God in His image.

Since he is absolutely obsessed with farms & animals, he got some bantam chicks for his birthday. . . and that cool hat made by his sister Sage. . . .





One of the neatest things for me to watch is how our 4 kids interact with and care for each other. I never thought about that before we had kids. I thought about the parent-child relationships, but not about their sibling relationships with one another. It brings me much joy to see how they love one another. . . most of the time! Haak loves his brother and sisters and they so love him.

It's a special time in our family. I'm wondering what trials lie around the next corner. . . . Some of you know better than I. I'm trying not to fear, but to trust God today and for tomorrow.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, Haaken! And Sage, that hat ROCKS!
Tim, I so resonate with your statement, "I'm trying not to fear, but to trust God today and for tomorrow." If I didn't have the Lord, I don't know how I'd make it through the day. Fellow mom-friends try to tell me that worrying is natural, but I'm so grateful I have Someone to cast my cares upon!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Haaken! So glad we get to share another year with him in Sunday School!
Wynn Heggli

Tn said...

Your article has so many useful information,and so attractive design.I am very like your post.Online Store,everyone like to buy yourself lovely and comfortable shoes or clothes.Unique design bag,I think in our country this kind of design is so little.Right?hah!!Why don't you try our new design chaussures tn shoes?It has high protect function,and also make your feet feels very comfortable.In our store, puma future cat shoes has a large discount activity online,already attracted so many customers attention.If you like them,you must hurry action to choose them.At the same time,uinque design and perfect appearance tn requin shoes now hot selling online.Also has 100% quality nike air max tn shoes discount sale in our online store.I hope we can learn each other.