Wednesday, June 17, 2009

just she and I


Light posting this week. No posting next week.


This week our 3 older kids have been having at Cousin's Camp, hosted by their grandparents in Sutter Creek. Haaken has been down south with the other set of grandparents. Susie and I have been having the time of our lives. I don't think we've had this much time alone together since Sage was born 12 years ago. Still lots of spark there. . . . Praise the Lord . . . . at this point we'll be just fine someday as "empty nesters."

At the same time, I've been studying for 4 sessions of teaching out at Campus by the Sea on Catalina Island next week. I'm looking forward to seeing all many of our Family Camp friends again.

Posting will be light, but I'll try and at least Twitter a bit. . . . Hope you're having a great week!


1 comment:

Larissa said...

Cousin Camp, what a fun idea!