Tuesday, January 05, 2010

it's on

Hey Men,

The new year is upon us. So let's jump into this men's study I've been talking about this Thursday, January 7th at 6:00 AM here at my office. Since it's such late notice, we'll call this is a "soft start" and give guys a chance to also jump in next Thursday.

We'll be reading and discussing John Piper's "The Pleasures of God" together, but don't worry if you haven't picked up the book yet. This first week, we'll take care of some introductory logistics and I'll bring some copies of the introduction that we can read together. If it would be helpful, I can order a case of the books for the following Thursday.

Not sure how many guys we'll have, but I'd love to have you. Tell a friend.

See you Thursday. . . Tim

1 comment:

MrDuck said...

I'm in. Following you in the Word has got to be easier than on a bike ;-) Peter K