Wednesday, August 25, 2010

my little surfer girl

I haven't surfed for a long, long time . . . I haven't been able to justify the time investment/return . . . .until recently. My daughter caught the bug, got a great starter board from Costco and we've been getting in the water a bit. So fun to see her stoke. So great to get in the water again, next to her.

Last evening was awesome. Warm air, warm water, rising south swell, sun set, moon rise, family on the beach, Zeke skim boarding, Mexican food take out. Took me back to earlier days in San Clemente at Sano. . . .

Sage is getting up regularly and we are working on getting past the dragging knee.

Surely, more good times to come. . . . .

5 comments:

anna said...

I'm pretty certain my dad has a picture of me that looks just like that! :) Good to start when your little and light! Makes it a lot easier. Need to figure out some San Fran. surf though.

Brendan Clark said...

2nd Worst part about leaving the central coast... closet decent non-shark-infested surf is 1+hr away and always crowded (santa cruz).

Christine Scott said...

awesome... maybe I'll see you guys out there one of these days :)

Vikki Murray said...

What an awesome way to invest your time Pastor Tim. The returns will last a lifetime :)

Vikki Murray

Polo said...

So perfect design.I also want to learn how to make it.According to your introduce,I have some good idea to do my work.Thanks to share those.At the same time,I also want introduce some useful and comfortable cheap ralph lauren polo shirts .During this fashionable summer,most of customers want to buy a suitable fashion clothes for yourself.Now in our online store,our custom women's wholesale polo shirts,the cheapest price and worthy trust quality already attracted so many peoples attention.Our latest style lyle and scott sale is outlet now.So many kinds of style clothing waiting for you to buy.Especialy our lastest ralph lauren polo shirts clothing hot sale in our shop.I also to offer everyone a good business. I hope we can learn each other.