Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Lost is back!

I admit it. . . it's one of our little escapes. I don't have many, but this is one. Lost is back tonight. We're gathering with friends. Splurging for the babysitter.

Is anybody watching any more. I know two friends who are just jumping in now. It's not too late. It's only the middle of the third season.

We've had so little comment discussion in recent days, let me see if I can get you going . . .

What does Lost have to do with the Gospel?
How does Lost inadvertently point us to the Gospel?

(BTW, I think that this is the way to watch all movies and television shows! We saw a movie the other night with some friends and that's the question I asked over dinner. Led to a great discussion. You should try it sometime!)

3 comments:

Kristen Borland said...

oh my goodness! we are such lost fans! we don't have cable, though, so we've only seen the first two seasons on dvd. we've watched one episode of the third season online, but it freezes so much that it isn't even worth it. we get such a kick out of it. don't spoil anything!!

as for the gospel question... i'm going to have to think on that!

Anonymous said...

No cable here either. We do the iTunes thing. Which means our Lost night is Thursday. Can't wait till tomorrow night!

Unknown said...

Ok... We need an official "Lost" based Growth Group... We could meet on the night of... watch the episode, and discuss.

Sound like a good idea?