Monday, February 05, 2007

new blogs & sites

2:42 is the new Sunday Morning Adult Bible Fellowship for 20s & 30s, marrieds and singles. They've had a couple of "Meet & Greets" and then kicked things off officially yesterday. I've heard there has been 40 plus all three weeks they've gathered. These first few weeks they are studying "The Cross of Christ" utilizing an R.C. Sproul film series. (I understand the videos are a bit dated, but Sproul was just as good in the late 70s/early 80s as he is today and truth is truth!)

If the demographic fits you, now is a great time to get in on the ground floor.

2:42 has started a blog at . . . . http://grace242.blogspot.com/ . I've added it to my list of graceslo blogs on the right.

I've also recently added the following to the appropriate lists.


If you have a blog or site, you'd like me to list, let me know. . . .

No comments: