Did you get the this week's all church email? If not, check your junk box. If it's not there, call the church office and confirm that we've got your correct email.
Beloved Family of Grace,
Greetings from the windy city of Chicago! It’s been a refreshing and renewing week for our pastoral staff attending the Gospel Coalition Conference. Thank you all for the opportunity to be fed in this nourishing way.
Here's a few things before us as a Gospel community, opportunities to connect, grow and encourage one another together . . .
1. This Sunday, April 26: I am delighted to have my former pastor and mentor, Pastor Don Smith, open God's Word from Genesis 4 & 5 with us and for us.
2. Baptism Sunday, May 3, 9:30 & 11:00 AM: Please note . . . there is no 8:00 service on this Sunday. It’s not too late to obey the Lord and get baptized, so contact Pastor Ken for more info. Baptism services are vital services for our Grace family and for your family. Plan to join us. Better yet, invite a friend to join us.
3. Mexico Dinner, Sunday, May 3, 6:00 PM, $5/ person: Once more we're stepping out to send our students to Mexico to build houses for the needy. It’s a whole church thing, so come out and have a burrito, learn about the project and support our students through the cost of your meal. I'm bringing my kids! Contact Pastor Todd for more information.
4. Ladies Salad Supper, Monday, May 4, 6:30 PM: Always a sweet time of fellowship for the women of the church and community. Husbands, step up, encourage and make it possible for your wife to be there. Contact Women's Ministry Director, Debbi Weeks to RSVP.
5. Child Dedication, Mother's Day, May 10: Children are a gift from the Lord . . . to the parents and to our Gospel community. On these vital Sundays we recognize and rejoice in these precious gifts as parents commit themselves to the privilege of Biblical parenting. Contact our church office to dedicate your own children.
On the blog . . .
Access to resources and reflections from our time at The Gospel Coalition Conference.
Did you know . . .
Our goal is to see 400+ of our Grace community actively involved in our 2nd annual Serve Day on May 16, as we live the Gospel and serve our community in Jesus' name. Sign-up this Sunday at the Serve Day table in the Courtyard. I can't wait!
After being away this week, I'm looking forward to worshiping and being together with you!
Because of and for the Gospel . . . Pastor Tim
Listen to last weeks' MESSAGE
Get info from the WEBSITE
Pics from FLICKR
Read the BLOG
Follow on TWITTER