Monday, April 06, 2009

Life@Grace for Easter Week beginning 04.06.09

Beloved Family of Grace,


Christ is Risen! Hope and rejoice in that world-changing Truth this week as we move toward Easter Sunday together. Here are your life @ grace reminders for this week. . .


  • Invite a Friend to our 8:00 AM, 9:30 or 11:00 Easter Services: Here are 3 great ways you might break the ice. . .

    1. In Person: Hey, what are you doing Easter Sunday? Want to come to church with me/us?

    2. Via Email: I was thinking about you and wanted to invite you to join us at our church on Easter Sunday. The attached card has all the details. Let me know if you are interested. (Invite card is attached to this email below!)

    3. Via Blogs, Facebook, Twitter or other Social Networks: I'm looking forward to celebrating Easter at Grace. Come along with me. Check out http://graceslo.org for service times and all the info.

  • Don't forget about Good Friday’s Christ in the Passover Service this Friday, 7:00 PM: One of my favorite services of the year! Christ in the Passover format is back by popular demand

  • April Life @ Grace is now available! Pick up a copy at the doors after worship, or at the Welcome Centers. Or you can download it and print it yourself right now and save the church a little $$. I just posted mine on our refrigerator!

On the Blog . . .


• As promised in last week's message, I'll post a what I believe are critical Big Picture Biblical Themes to look for in your personal Bible reading and a few thoughts on the two humanities from Augustine's City of God.

• Check out
last week's reflections and a great video on the dignity of work.


Did You Know . . .


. . . buying Scrip for the stuff you buy anyway, like groceries and gas, can help support our Student Ministries? Go to the Student Ministries in the Courtyard any Sunday for more details or download the info sheet.


I can't wait to celebrate the Gospel with you!



Pastor Tim


Read the Blog

Listen to last week's Message

Send me an Email

Check the Web

See recent Pics

Update Your Connections Profile

Easter Invite Card


No comments: