Thursday, August 11, 2005

Congrats to Agape Christian Fellowship

Several pastors gathered this morning to dedicate the newly built Agape Christian Fellowship facility over off O'Conner Road on the Foothill side of town. It's a beautiful campus. The Lord has blessed. We rejoice with those who rejoice. Pastor Mike Sparrow shared his hope and prayer for the new Agape facilities from 2 Chronicles 7. . . .

(If) My people who are called by My name humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, will forgive their sin and will heal their land. Now My eyes will be open and My ears attentive to the prayer offered in this place. For now I have chosen and consecrated this house that My name may be there forever, and My eyes and My heart will be there perpetually. --I Chroniciles 7:14-16

That is an awesome passage and all the pastors agreed that's our prayer for all our churches. . . that His eyes would be open and His ears attentive, and His heart present with His people in our church places!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Last weekends sermon comes to mind here. They got it started with little resources as long as ago as I can remember. A friend, architect, and member of the Agape Church told me about their plans (in 94-95ish)and it seemed very daunting at the time from an observers point of view. The Servant King Feels, Involves and Provides! What a blessing to our community. What a wonderful group of believers.

Thanks for sharing this. I get so caught up in the day to day and dont neccessarily hear the great blessings happening in our community.