Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Survey #2 Results : frequency of readership



Since when I change the survey, the results disappear, I've included this screen shot. Last week's survey saw half as many respondents as the week before, which may simply be in line with the results of the survey. . . that many read life together on a more infrequent basis. With that reality in mind, I will extend each survey from 1 week to 2.

So this week's survey sprung forth from yesterday's post about greeting in church. Some have been brave enough to leave comments, but the survey is intended for those of you who are not so brave and yet have an opinion on this matter and would prefer to leave it quick and anonymously. Its intended to broaden our sample size and give me a snapshot of how we experience this regular practice in our worship services.

I appreciate your participation.

No comments: