Tuesday, September 02, 2008

the survey

If you've responded to my first little sidebar survey, thanks! I didn't say anything about in a post, but you found it and the results so far have been curious and fun.

If you use a reader to read Life Together, can you click in to the site and take the two question little survey? Come on, humor me and play along. Time runs out in just a couple of days.

I don't know about you, but it was rough coming back to the office after the long Labor Day weekend. Our staff jumped right into a 9:00 AM staff meeting. We were all struggling . . .

Short week for many of us as we are heading toward the All Church Camp-Out up at Lake San Antonio this weekend. I am trying desperately to get our boat cleaned up and running. If the Lord wills, "Pastor Tim's Wild Ride" will return! Get ready for "The Taco!"

No comments: