Our family is once again looking forward to a great week of Family Camp out at Catalina Island, the week of June 21-27. The Camp Hosts are Paul and Virginia Friesen, who have spoken here at Grace on a number of occasions. I will be doing the morning teaching on the theme, "The Transforming Family."
The week is powerful for these reasons and more:
- there is something about getting away off the mainland that is restorative
- its such a family-supportive, family-focused environment
- the pace is relaxed and not overprogrammed
- there is a great balance of family together activities and family break-out activities
- the Friesens always have good stuff to say
- its beautiful and there is so much to do
- the kids have a blast
- there are a ton of really neat families from a variety of church backgrounds
Registration opens March 1 and typically fills up fast, so if you're interested go here for more info on how to get a registration packet.