Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Meet My Brother Chad

Always real and always good for a laugh . . .trying to figure life out. . . just like the rest of us. . . . meet my little brother, Chad.

Chad's a hot shot executive in some recently "gone public" Bay Area company. Chad's a husband and dad of three. Chad's a Poly grad who's trying to get back to SLO. . . someday! Hope it happens. We talk almost daily.

His last post reveals some deep honest struggle in his walk with Jesus. Check it out at The Theule Family Blog

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Definitely some physical and style similarities in my opinion. And what's up with the family blog - you guys are talented in the whole electronic media thing...

I like the family blog thing and you both are motivating me.

Hey - when he comes to town make sure he brings the usual toys - surfboard, wetsuit, and mtb. We make him feel right at home.

In closing, his recent blog has a lot of guts to it! My first reaction is to say I'm sorry I opened it for I did not need the reality check. That depends on which reality we are thinking of... I appreciate the sincere sharing of real spiritual struggles.

Chad style, sense of of humor, and thought is the kind of guy we all want around. Get em up here PT!!!Woops, I mean down here.

Anonymous said...

Tim,
Thanks for pointing me to Chad's blog. I know exactly where he is coming from; our time in Sri Lanka really undid me and I have never been quite the same (which I think is really good!) I left him a post--hope it encourages him. I can tell you two influence each other--"living with the tension" is a phrase you use that I love! Keep on challenging us to love and good deeds!